The Skinners - Joel, Jill, Dara, & Dade - Serving in Mbarara, Uganda
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Double Digits!
Today, 10 years ago, God blessed us with the most wonderful daughter. She is the apple of her Daddy's eye and the delight of her mother. What a privilege to watch her grow...
There was a bit of worry this morning when she woke up announcing that she was 10 years old and Joel reminded her that she really wouldn't be 10 until 1235 a.m. in Texas! There was a bit of relief when it was 9:35 a.m. here and she was official.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy birthday 10 year old Dara. I loved the pictures. You were such a fun baby and little girl. And now you are even more fun and delightful as a young lady. Wow, 10 sounds So much older than 9!!! Have a great day. Love, Gigi
Happy birthday Dara. We miss you bunches. Ally and I are eating oreo's in your honor. She really wanted to make you a big pink cake but I talked her into eating cookies for you instead. Love you, Michael, Robin and Ally
5 comments:
Happy birthday 10 year old Dara. I loved the pictures. You were such a fun baby and little girl. And now you are even more fun and delightful as a young lady. Wow, 10 sounds So much older than 9!!! Have a great day. Love, Gigi
Happy Birthday sweet girl. We miss you and your beautiful smile. Stan and Terrie Knowles
Happy birthday Dara. We miss you bunches. Ally and I are eating oreo's in your honor. She really wanted to make you a big pink cake but I talked her into eating cookies for you instead. Love you, Michael, Robin and Ally
PS Cookie sends kisses too.
Dara, Happy Birthday! You are getting to be such a beautiful young lady!! Looking forward to seeing you this summer. Miss Susan
Happy Birthday Dara,
We miss you and Austen and Gabrielle are looking forward to seeing you again this summer.
Shane, Valerie, Austen, & Gabrielle
Post a Comment