It's hard to believe that we have less than 90 days left here. Where has the time gone? We're still waiting for the house to sale. Joel's been praying (since last October when I asked him to put the "For Sale" sign in the yard) that we'd be able to stay in the house until June 1st. It looks like he and God are on the same page - what a blessing to me!
Here's a picture of the outside (for Robin). It's a bit hard to tell that it has been painted, but up close it's huge!
I feel so happy in my "new" kitchen and in preparation for moving to Uganda and eating new foods, I spent an hour the other morning making falafel. (At first I found myself asking, "Who does this?!" and when I found out the answer was me (and probably many others) - I really enjoyed it.)
There are a bit strong in garlic, but Joel really liked them. I took them up to his office where everyone said they were quite good (keep in mind that I'm well loved by all of them)
They're definitely not pretty. I was going to make the kids try them, but I think I'll wait until next time. We'll see...
2 comments:
It looks awesome. The paint does really make a big difference.
I still can't get over the kitchen!!!
Post a Comment