
This was the color of the sky this morning, but the ducks (you can see them in the upper left) were out there with Dara and Dade - enjoying the day.

So at 10 a.m. we finally got to go out on the boat. You can tell by our coats that the air was still a bit nippy. There was a large flock of ducks and pelicans that were out in the middle of the lake. It's a tribute to God's great design that they aren't affected by the cold temperatures of the water (the water was 57 degrees).

I wanted to drive through the flock to watch them fly away but we were told the water in the middle was quite shallow so we had to scare them indirectly (the drivers of the boat weren't purposely trying to scare them but it did happen anyway - much to my glee).
The pelicans were so pretty and graceful.

I'll post more later, but it's nap time and Joel's already snoring. I just don't want to miss out on my nap!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment