Thursday, March 19, 2009

Boys Ranch (part 1)

Dara, Dade, and I are here at Boys Ranch, TX with my parents. It's wonderful 'cause my brother is here with his two and both sisters came out - it's like a mini family reunion. Out here in West Texas there's a different kind of fun. We went to this red clay hill and slid down on a snow sled. It was a lot of fun. The kids clothes will never be the same again.

Our nephew Austen.Our niece, Gabrielle, opted to slide without the sled.

I even tried the sled. It was a short-lived trip but fun. The first time I did it - I flipped over at the end. Thankfully my dad didn't get a picture of my gracefulness.

The two clay hills were on either side of the train track. Right before we were about to leave - the train came by.


Dade was threatened within an inch of his life if he moved. It may have been a bit of overkill, but he's still safe.

No comments: