Friday, March 20, 2009

Boys Ranch (part 2)

Tiffany, my youngest sister, found my roller blades that I had loaned her about 9 years ago. So...I tried them on. I coasted really well, and I went up hill very well. It was the stopping when I started going down a slope towards my parents' yard that got me panicked.

I survived only because I grabbed Tiffany's boyfriend (I almost knocked him down with me).

All of yesterday was great but the highlight was when I got to go fishing with my dad. Just the two of us. And I caught 3 fish!!! It was great visiting with him - just sitting in the grass and talking. So relaxing (and exciting because I caught fish - please humor and appreciate my pictures)

Daddy caught a huge catfish first.

Fish #1 - a catfish! (I used corn to catch all the fish - just in case you were wondering.)

Fish #2 - a rainbow trout - it was so pretty and so big! (for real)
Fish #3 - a little perch. When I said, "Daddy, get the camera again!" He said, "Are you serious?!" I was so ecstatic to be catching fish I even took a picture of the tumbleweed I caught (for the record, he caught a tumbleweed too.) If you want proof of the tumbleweed, let me know and I'll post them too.

No comments: