It was brought to our attention back in Janaury that when we send bulk emails, many people may not ever receive them. They might get put in your junk mail or treated as spam. To help with this, we have added options on the right hand side that will display our monthly e-News updates. We've put the last five, including the most recent one we sent out this week. We hope this will allow many of you who might not receive them in your inbox to have an easy way to download and read on a regular basis.
Also, if you are not receiving them at all and would like to be added to the monthly list, please let us know by leaving a comment on here. Love ya'll and miss you!
2 comments:
I would love to start getting your guys' emails, as I'm starting to transition back to my "nonsecure" email and don't have to worry about it! adriennehope@gmail.com.
Hope things are well!
adrienne
I'd like to get them! martha(dot)hopper(at)gmail.com
Post a Comment