Tooth problems yet again!!!!! I woke up in the middle of the night with a very sore mouth. After laying there a while, I finally realized that a trip to the dentist in Kampala was going to be inevitable. I managed to doze another few hours off and on and then tried to get my day rolling. However, when you have a pounding headache, caused by a terrible toothe ache, not even coffee sounds good (and those of you that know me well, know that my day without coffee is very rare!!!).
We finally finished Richard's kitchen and I hope to have a picture soon for you. He is really proud of it and it will keep them dry while they cook. I managed to make it to Bible study and we discussed the Authority of God's Word. We were also able to give each of our students NIV Bibles which I think was a huge surprise for each of them. Many of them don't have a Bible at all or they have a copy of "The Good News." We just really wanted them to have something that they could call their own. It was a very neat moment. They will all come to our house on December 5th and we have asked each of them (it was kind of their idea) to bring a question about the Bible, Christianity, or just life that they would like to discuss and we will spend the day addressing it with them.
We did get some antibiotics that I started today which will help dull the pain until we get to Kampala on the 28th. We have decided to wait this long so we can make sure we are here next week for the delivery of the cows to the village. Just pray that the pain will subside quickly. I also got my laptop back!!!!!! It turns out not only did I have a bad CPU fan, but one of my RAM slots (not RAM, just the slot on the motherboard) had gone bad and had to be replace. No more shutting off mid sentence while typing - and they didn't even charge me for the latest repair - what a huge praise!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your tooth. I hope the meds work. Never thought I would hear you pushing back a trip to town for cows. LOL Give our love to everyone. Robin
OUCH! I HATE toothaches so much! I'll be praying for you!! YAY about your computer! Love you!
Post a Comment