Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Daily Update - 91117

Not much to update today because I'm tired and ready for bed. Tuesdays are our team meeting night and we tend to go late and eat dinner together. Meatloaf tonight which used the same sauce that Jill makes - delicious!!!!!!

Today was just not all that productive. We did almost get a kitchen shelter built for Richard - we'll finish that tomorrow. Finally finished the Bible study for tomorrow night and caught up on some emails. Think I got my hands around a business curriculum I'm trying to get ready for a discipleship program run by some of our teammates. It will start in late January and I will be teaching every Friday morning. Should be pretty exciting - to help them focus on God through business.

That's it - tomorrow will be back to life on the farm and our late afternoon Bible study at the univeristy. Until then....

No comments: