Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bowling

Okay, I'm jumping out of sequence with this post but it's on my mind and so I think should write(because as you've seen, I have been struck with writers block as of late). Anyway...tonight we used a coupon Weldon had given us to go bowling. We had a blast. There was pizza and root beer and bowling (of course).

The first game I almost beat Joel! The second (last) game both kids beat me!!! I would like to remind everyone that they used bumpers and I didn't (I'm trying to think back to other times I've played as a mother and I think i usually use bumpers too - maybe that would have helped my score.)

I'd like to take a moment to complain a bit about the wii. I am a decent bowler when playing the wii (and other computerized bowling games) and I feel as if I was mislead to believe that I was actually a pretty good bowler. This false belief fed to me by the makers of Nintendo has left my ego bruised by reality and I believe they should compensate me in some way. :)

Well, I feel better having vented and would like to show a few pictures from this past week (in no particular order)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I made it is two of the pictures. I feel great!!

Shane

Anonymous said...

The first picture really needs sound effects so everyone can you you laughing so hard and having a great time. Love ya, RObin