Sunday, August 8, 2010

Performance Pictures

Remember how I told you the lighting wasn't good for pictures? Well here are 3 of the best.

Dade is the second from the left on the first row. I still am so amazed at how well he did. It does help that he never does the hand motions or sings in these types of things - so it's not hard to get everyone excited. (I think he has done that on purpose)
This was Adrianne's singing part (not that you can hear it) and she did great!

Dara was a cheerleader for the Israelites (thus the big "I")


Since those pictures weren't great (except that my kids were in them) here are some from the park yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love pictures look great. We are so proud of both of them. Love,
Robin

Laura Davis said...

Dade is such a ham. A big, fat ham. Love you guys!