Don't worry - it's not Joel's leg. It's not anyone else's either. The kids were in music camp all week and tonight was the performance of the musical. They did a great job (and I know I'm a bit/lot prejudiced - but you would have agreed if you had seen them).
I wasn't sure Dade would sing, since he never has in other times he's been in front of church, but he did! His eyes never wavered from his leader's and he knew his words. Dara looked like a natural and played a cheerleader who was cheering for Gideon. Even though I was never the cheerleader type, Dara is definitely gifted that way. Her friend, Adrianne, also went to camp and did a super job reciting her lines (there were many). I'm so proud of all of them!!!
You'd think I would have pictures, and I do. They're just not good ones because churches don't light the sanctuary for performances like these with parents and cameras in mind. You'll have to trust me that it was wonderful.
I know it's not much of a post, just wanted everyone to know we are still alive and kicking. We leave next week to see my parents and family! I can't wait. Tiffany's wedding is one week from tomorrow - how can that be? I remember her being born not too long ago. Where does the time go?
1 comment:
They are growing up so fast. Where does the time go?
Love you,
Robin
Post a Comment