Sunday, February 7, 2010

Water Update

Well, the water is supposed to be fixed on Monday (I have my fingers crossed). Our teammates up the hill do have water so Joel was able to get us some last night for dishes and flushing toilets and bathing. Today he'll need to haul some for the cows. It adds a degree of enlightenment when I think of Abraham's servant asking Rebekah to water his camels. It takes ALOT of water to satisfy an animal.

Now my hope is that it will be working for our super bowl party tomorrow mid-morning. The original plan was for those interested (we have teammates who were raised in Louisiana and one who lives in Mississippi and we've met a couple in town who are from Indiana) to wake up early morning and watch it around Live around 3am. However, we've decided to make it a party and do it at 10:30 am at our house. The trick is that no one is allowed to get online just in case they find out who wins. Let's just hope the power stays on....

All that to say, I'd really like to be able to flush the toilets! I'll let you know.

No comments: