Our Super Bowl party worked out great. The water even came back on some time around the beginning of the 4th quarter (around 1:30pm). The crowd was smaller than we expected but those of us in attendance enjoyed a great game. We borrowed Mike's projector and watched the game on a "big screen" (that's why everyone is facing away from the TV).
We had barbecue pork and chips and veggie squares and brownies and cake. (sorry I took the picture after we ate)
It was a little taste of American tradition while being faaarrr away from home. I felt like crying during the national anthem and even though I was almost embarrassed by how much money goes into all the hoopla, I do love America.
2 comments:
Glad you guys got to watch the game and enjoyed time with friends. Love you all, Robin
Wow looks like y'all had so much fun! I'm so glad you got to have a little taste of home! LOVE Y'ALL!!! Oh and I'm sooo happy that your water came back on!
Post a Comment