Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wrestling

Cookie was finally found about 30 minutes before Dara woke up. She got to her new home and hid behind the washing machine for awhile. You can't tell me animals don't know when something is about to happen. Abby has been a nervous wreck for the past couple of days. Part of our couch is already gone, we're moving our bed frames to storage tomorrow, and all pans and plates (except paper) are packed up. What's not to be anxious about?

Thank you for your prayers for Dara. She held up so well yesterday.

I'm trying to post a video to YouTube of Joel and Dade's final wrestling match. It has taken over 30 minutes to load it so I'm thinking it won't work for a video of our home in Uganda unless someone can teach me how to make the file smaller. We'll see...enjoy (I hope)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr81me1QNzE

It's kind of blurry. I'm not sure if it's the quality of my camera or the size of the file or what. I really am open to learning from someone.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the video.