Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wasting Time

Wasting time is what I'm doing right now. Joel and Dade are hauling to and rearranging things in the storage shed. Dara's asleep after a long sleep over last night. She's been asleep for about 2 1/2 hours now - it must have been some sleep over. Cookie (the cat) is in hiding. She knows she is supposed to move today and I think she's stowed away under the house. Hopefully she'll come out about the time Dara wakes up. Please pray for Dara as this is pretty tough for her to be giving away her cat.
Abby (the dog) is following me around the house with an air of distress about her. She has a couple of weeks left with us yet.
Oh! I gotta go - Joel just called and he's on his way back to the house after they get an oreo shake from Jack-in-the-box for Dade. I guess I'll resume packing which isn't really all that fun. Oh well, such is life. Thank you for all of your prayers. I think I'm handling things much better these last few days. God is so faithful to help us out of the slumps!

No comments: