Monday, January 5, 2009

They've gone crazy, I tell you!

Remember how I said the kids love being on the roof? Well, Joel got up on the roof this past weekend to take the lights down. It was quick and easy (since we're throwing the lights away). But the kids were right there waiting to get back up with Daddy...so here's the picture in the day light.Notice the shorts and t shirts...it was 80 degrees on Saturday!

Okay now to prove that little boys are just crazy...did you know that when you get new red sweat pants from Gramma, you can run faster than ever before? To prove this, Dade donned his pants on Sunday (now the high temperature was in the 40s - and that's generous) and ran back and forth in the house with us counting to see just how fast he is...I wish I could have gotten the blur on camera.
I failed to mention that new shoes can also make you faster and give you the ability to jump higher than your old ones - just in case you need to jump higher than you can right now. :)

These last two pictures are of Dade trying to skate on the skateboard that belongs to his stuffed monkey. He was quite determined and finally quit because I wouldn't stop taking pictures.

If you ever need some comic relief, just come over and watch Dade for awhile - he is full of energy and always good for a laugh.

No comments: