She is growing up so fast, and she is definitely my daughter. If you remember our most recent newsletter, I expressed a type of frustration when people make comments like "you are so brave" in regards to going to Africa. This past week, Dara told me that kids will come up to her at school and say "You've got to be so excited about going to Africa!". Then they run off and leave her wanting to tell them that some days she is excted and some days she's not excited at all and sometimes she's really scared about it. I love her honesty and was happy that I could understand her feelings. Please pray for both of us as change is not easy for these Skinner girls.
p.s. Joel's previous blog post was hilarious and very accurate. I do wish that everyone could have seen the passion and fervor with which he jumped up and demonstrated how little of the bed he actually has. I'm just glad that he at least said how little sleep he gets without me. He's such a funny man, and I'm glad that he's mine!
1 comment:
Dara you sang great.
Love Aunt B
Post a Comment