Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Joel was right...

Well, Joel is right. His mother is amazing when it comes to rearranging a house. She was a bit deceitful as I thought she was just going to help clean while I finished painting my room. I knew something was going on when I heard from the other room, "Do you mind if I satisfy my curiosity about some things?"
Now, I am smart enough to defer to those who have a gift that I do not. So after much, much, much (I really can't say that enough) rearranging - my house has metamorphosed into a house ready to show to the two prospects coming to see it tomorrow.

I told my sister that I would post pictures that will only impress you if you knew what our house looked like originally.

This is our living room.

Our kitchen.

Our old dining room - now family room.

Please pray that the house sales in God's timing and that I will relax in His perfect peace while waiting for His perfect plan.

Charlotte, thank you so very, very much. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it.

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great. Could Joel's Mom come over some time??? We are excited for you guys, but hate to see you not be here.