Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sisters

I just want to say a huge "THANK YOU" to my sister Robin. She came to help me paint the kids room and support us as we get the house ready to sale. There are people who have the gift of organization and planning and who can just get the job done quickly and efficiently. Robin is that type of person. She is such a blessing to us. I am sad to say that I don't have any pictures of her painting, but I do have one of her getting Dade to work (which she took while I was picking Dara up from school - just in case you think that I wasn't working while she was.) :)


After Dade finished his task, he and Allyson (our sweet little 22 month old niece) ran around the house in capes - so cute.








Well, we finished the room and then celebrated at the park. It was hard to get good pictures of the kids as they ran around so I had them all go down the slide for a posed picture (that's why they are all smiling so beautifully). Dara kept making silly faces and had to go down 3 times (she gets her silliness from Joel).

For a brief note on Joel, the doctor said the rest of the healing process will just take time. Please pray that it will go quickly. He was cleared to lift Dade which is a huge blessing and adds more laughter to bedtime!

No comments: