We're still here - just in case you interpret my blogging absence as a kidnapping or something like that. The weeks are passing quickly these days as we resume our Bible studies and other ministries with the university students. We have new teammates, an old one has returned and others are leaving the field. The kids and I will start school on September 6th (the day after Labor day - just like in the good ol' days!), but this year we are blessed beyond measure!
God has sent 2 teachers here to Mbarara who will each spend a couple days with the kids (one with each). They will be here for one year and have included Dara and Dade in their ministries here! I am thanking God for them so much! (I'll tell more about them when I finally have pictures of them to post).
There's so much more going on then what I can portray in a blog, but I would just like to testify to God's goodness and grace for each day. Through a time when it would be easy to get bogged down in all that is life here, we are content knowing we are serving with the strength that God provides. Walking with our Father wherever He chooses to lead is the best place on earth to be!
Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I will honestly try to get better about keeping you posted. :)
2 comments:
You're blog is such an encouragement to me. Especially since Teaven and I moved to Korea. I have gotten homesick a lot, so it is good to be reminded that I am serving a greater purpose. Praying for you all!
Sarah
So glad you guys are okay. Michael made it safely home and we are heading to San Antonio this week. Love you all, Robin
Post a Comment