Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Cat Came Back!!!

I sit here almost not believing that she really is back, but she is - her very loud meowing is proof.

Just a few minutes ago, Ruth was getting ready to sweep and says that she, "felt in my heart to take the compost first". When she went down to the garden to dump the bucket of compost, there was Molly. I was sitting here at the computer and heard Dara yell "MOLLY!". About 2 seconds later, I hear Ruth yelling, "MOLLY!!". Ruth ran into the house carrying our precious orange cat.

She's a bit thin, and I think I'll need to de-worm her. But she's back and that's all that matters. Thank You, Lord, for loving Dara so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy about Molly! I know Dara will do a great job of nursing her back to good health! Love Gigi

Anonymous said...

So glad Molly found her way home! Katherine is an animal lover too, I love that you took time to explain what we are to hold tightly and what we can not! I'll remember that lesson next time it applies!
Jill I also wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!! I'm a few hours early for ya'll but knew I would not be awake as your new day dawned so Happy Early Birthday. I pray God blesses your day and gives you many reminders why he has made you YOU! You are a blessing to so many! Love you,
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Dara
Molly is so cute! Take good care of her. REMEMBER, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!
Love you,
Addie