Friday, June 24, 2011

Ayudame

To preface this post, I need to explain that a long long time ago when we lived in Texas....we had a pool. The kids were always wanting to play like they were drowning and in need of rescuing. They would yell, "help!". Since this is obviously not a good game (one should never cry "wolf" or "help" in this instance), I told them that "help!" would be reserved for emergencies only. If they were playing, they could say "ayudame" which is help in Spanish.

So, a couple of days ago, Dara and I were working on a play that she has been typing. When we heard several, "ahhhhs". It only happened a few times and was relatively quiet - easy to ignore. Then we heard from Dade's room a soft, "ayuuudameee". We couldn't not go check out what was going on.

This is what we saw...
Dade had made a jail at the head of his bed and wanted out. This boy keeps me laughing.

No comments: