attempt #2
The bats are still gone but I with the help of a professional, I think I have figured out to put it on You Tube. I had to make the quality very poor so I could upload it, but at least it will work (maybe).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6OB5G3pve8
I'll post pictures from Rwanda soon and give an update about our time at our regional conference. Hopefully this works!
4 comments:
Tried the link but it's not working for me. Makes me smile to remember how you guys got the bats to go away!
I agree with Ruth. The link said the video was unavailable. I look forward to seeing it.
Shane
Don't know guys - I pasted and copied the link into my address bar and it pulled it right up. Will try to post a new link and see what happens....Joel
It's working now. Great wee clip.
Post a Comment