Thursday, August 27, 2009

Signs

Here are a few interesting signs I've found over the last couple of days. I've been trying to carry around our little camera for times such as these...

How many scissors do you count in this "4 pack"?
This sign can be found on of the busiest streets in town. I've yet to see a zebra crossing there, but the road is painted here to allow pedestrians to cross. I have loved this sign since I first saw it. I haven't seen any goats crossing here, but I'll be ready when I do.
I wonder if the Lord would like having a bar named after Him? :)

Finally, what we did accomplish yesterday, while Joel was out in a village (hopefully he'll post about his time soon)...was putting some steps up the tree. The kids had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the signs. Are people called Zebras there. LOL we all got a great laugh out of the pictures. Love you all. Robin

Tiffany said...

HAHA! Those are some funny signs. We're talking about advertising techniques in my Ad principles class and I think I might share that pic with the scissors with the class. Something that would be considered a "marketing disaster" here is no big deal in some cultures.
I LOVE the tree climbing! I wish I was there! Now all y'all need is a trampoline to jump on to! :) I love you!!