We finally arrived in Nairobi! With all of our luggage! It's night here and the internet connection is veeerrryyyy sssslllooowww. I don't know if this will even post. We'll see. The kids are having a bit of a rough time (as to be expected) and we're all quite tired. The little fan that we so carefully packed "sparked" when we plugged it in. The room smells a bit tarred and Dade is fussing "it stinks in here!" We're tired and just want to shower and get this post out. We'll tell more later. Thank you for your prayers - please don't stop!
4 comments:
Praise God! Hope you're showered and rested! I can't imagine how long of a trip that was and what is still ahead! We are praying and will continue. Love you!
Ginger Smith
Thank you Jesus for allowing them to arrive safely. We were all telling each other today "Do you think they have arrived in Africa yet". We celebrated Rhett's birthday today. We had lots of family over to the house. Kids are great, Its a shame they have to grow up to be big people. Are prayers for ya'll will not cease! May Jesus give you comfort today. Onward Christian Soldiers....
Todd A. Ellerbrook
I just looked at our "Africa clock" and it says it's 8:02 in the morning! Hopefully y'all are getting very rested! I love you very much and I'm praying constantly!
~John 14:27~
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Please tell Dara and Dade that I love them VERY much! And I miss them!
Hope the room smell has cleared by now. So glad you are there and can begin to settle in some, next week perhaps. Love you all and our house has sure gotten bigger. Tell Dara and Dade our bedroom is not the same without two little bodies sleeping all over their beds and floor each night! We miss you so much but are so excited to know what you are beginning. You should see ChuChu on the internet trying to find all places you will be on the internet. Love you, Gigi
Post a Comment