Saturday, May 16, 2009

Action packers

Robin had asked to see a picture of the "action packer" that we'll be using to move. We each get one, but items are distributed based upon weight not person. I'm making very specific lists for each one to hopefully help if we get "picked" going through customs.
This is the outside (duh!) :)

And an empty inside (duh again!)

At the time of this picture this particular packer was holding two of Dara's school subjects (which will be approximately one third to one half of the allotted weight), a marble toy for Dade, pencil boxes, one large conditioner, and my lesson planner. The packer is closed now and has a deflated soccer ball, some other toys for the kids, a few other toletries and a blanket. I really shouldn't complain about the size of the container - afterall we will be pulling them around airports in about 40 days or so (I'm sure I'll be thankful then that they're no bigger than they are!).


This last picture is just another one from my in-laws flower bed. I love taking pictures of flowers but rarely do anything with them (other than use them as backgrounds for my computer). Enjoy.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks for the pictures. The boxes are bigger than I thought they would be.