We spent a good amount of time trying to get a good family picture. It was a bit more challenging than usual because we did it just with the four of us. That means we had the camera on a tripod and used the timer to take the pictures. It's not as easy but some of them came out okay.
I would just like to have some second opinions. The picture will be used for our prayer cards (so imagine on your refrigerator or in you Bible). So, if you are so inclined, please just post a comment with the number (1-5) that is your favorite....thanks in advance for your feed back.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
10 comments:
Michael likes 5 and I liked 4
I like 5 the best.
I like 5 the best.
2 and 5. Number 5 looks like your typical card, but 2 seems to show your personalities more! Mom/Charlotte/Gigi
3 is the best the others were just ok, with that said I guess you will have to go with 3.
Come on everybody 5 really? This is not cell phone commercial.
I like 3 the best. It is the one I want for my wall! I know that Dade has something in front of his face but that is just Dade. 2 would work if you zoom and crop it so that your faces are more visible.
Mom/Susan/Gramma
I liked how Charlotte signed her name!
I like 1 if you can zoom in a little more and 3 is also good. Those are my favorites. I definitely agree with Aaron on 5....Cliché-ish. I see that no one agrees with me on 1, however I would remind you that I'm an advertising major and this is somewhat of my expertise. (Thats why I call Joel for help all the time...HAHAHA)
Tiffany~Coco~tiffy (as of like 2 wks ago)
Hi Jill & Joel,
This Bryan Daniel [Benja Daniel's dad (Benja is Dara's classmate at ACA). As a photographer and creative project manager in advertising, you need a photo that is well composed and well-lit.
#4 & # 5 fit both criteria with #4 being the personality, composed and sufficient light to clearly see your faces. It is not so posed and would be a better "missionary postcard" photo.
I can help you take some photos if you'd like.
I like them all you guys look great and lovely in all of them. But personally I like # 5. As time gets closer to you guys leaving I realize how special you and your family are and how blessed you all are as well
Post a Comment