Friday, April 4, 2008

The Amazing Post

While many of you will not count this as a regular update, I do. Especially, when our schedule gets as busy as it seems to have been lately. I'm testing this email to blog posting feature. I realize that once we get to Africa, we may not have regular access to the internet, so I'm trying new ways to post.

I apologize - I don't really have anything new to post. I will tease you by saying that we hope to have some very exciting news to share within the next couple of weeks!!!! And no......Jill is not pregnant. Besides, our two prove more than enough for us to handle. I respect the heck out of all of you who are raising your own basketball team with a couple of reserves.

Will try to post again this weekend - if not, then next week.

5 comments:

Randy M said...

Cannot wait to hear the exciting news...

Anonymous said...

JaxLexheelt http://comprare-viagra.wikidot.com http://comprare-kamagra.wikidot.com http://comprare-cialis.wikidot.com JaxLexheelt

Anonymous said...

calainark [url=http://www.ibanezwiki.com/display/~here-you-can-buy-propecia-online]propecia cialis viagra[/url] Propecia [url=http://www.ibanezwiki.com/display/~here-you-can-buy-bactrim-online]bactrim and side effects[/url] Bactrim [url=http://www.ibanezwiki.com/display/~here-you-can-buy-codeine-online]diflucan codeine[/url] Codeine [url=http://www.ibanezwiki.com/display/~here-you-can-buy-vicodin-es-online]how to get high on vicodin[/url] Vicodin ES [url=http://www.ibanezwiki.com/display/~here-you-can-buy-viagra-online]buy viagra[/url] Viagra AdandHaut

Anonymous said...

Ancedeelime [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-ativan-without-prescription]ativan celexa sonata[/url] Ativan [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-bactrim-without-prescription]what would bactrim be prescribed for[/url] Bactrim [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-ambien-without-prescription]ambien overdose[/url] Ambien [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-propecia-without-prescription]headache pain propecia relief viagra[/url] Propecia [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-zithromax-without-prescription]zithromax taken with allegra or antihistimine[/url] Zithromax Immefeabajern

Anonymous said...

RaistUrifsraw [url=http://thinkmobile.it/members/Cialis-quanto-costa-in-farmacia-Compra-Cialis-in-Italia/default.aspx]buy cialis online[/url] Cialis [url=http://sicilia.tostring.it/members/Comprare-Kamagra-online-senza-ricetta/default.aspx]Kamagra messico[/url] Kamagra [url=http://thinkmobile.it/members/Viagra-quanto-costa-in-farmacia-Compra-Viagra-in-Italia/default.aspx]buy viagra[/url] Viagra [url=http://sicilia.tostring.it/members/Comprare-Cialis-online-senza-ricetta/default.aspx]cheap cialis[/url] Cialis mournrofemige