Monday, November 7, 2011

Bonfire Night

Bonfire night is a British holiday we've celebrated on November 5th for the past 3 years. Apparently back in the 1600's a man tried to burn down the British Parliment buildings. His attempt failed and every year they celebrate his failing by having a bonfire.

I wanted a family picture so here we are from left to right: Ruth, Dara, Dade, Viki, Me, and Joel. It seems our family is expanding yearly, and we love it!. Joel, Dara, and Seb - before it got too dark.
I didn't take as many pictures this year. The kids were playing and I just spent the time visiting with friends. Thanks, Zillah, for a great party!

2 comments:

Shane said...

Ok, the first bonfire picture you posted is great. I love it.

Shane

Tiffany said...

Looks like so much fun!! Such a good lookin' family:) I miss and love you all so much. This time of year is never the same, especially without Joel, my partner in crime! LOL!! I am thankful, though, that so many lives are being changed by your presence there. Love y'all!!