Okay, so I said Amaani was doing so much better - and she was - yesterday. What David found today helped us understand what is going on with her. She ate part of a plastic (wal-mart type) bag and some saran wrap. We know this because he found good size pieces in her stool (poop). She has been vomitting most of the day and keeps going off by herself. I think she's a bit annoyed that we keep finding her, but tonight she did come around to sleep with her sisters. I honestly expect her to die before too long - she is so thin.
I told Dara that all we can do is keep praying. We did drive around looking for vets, but apparently they are still all in the capital. The ones we have numbers for have their phones turned off. Oh well, we'll see. Sometimes life is just not fun.
2 comments:
I am so sorry! You have tried your best.I hope she pulls through. Dogs do seem to want to go off by themselves when they know they might be dying, but hopefully, she will be able to get this out of her system and be all right. Love to you all, even the growing number of animals in your family!!Love, Gigi
Hi Jill,
How is Amaani doing? If you still need some help I will ask one of my vet friends for some advice about what to try. It is absolutely heartbreaking when an animal is sick and you don't know what to do. Let me know.
Post a Comment