Monday, September 22, 2008

Game night

Tonight we decided to play UNO Attack (a new and improved UNO that we highly recommend). Dade works hard and this time he actually won the game. Somehow we missed training him in the joy of winning because he promptly said, "I'm out of cards - can I have some more?"

Since the game was going well, we let him have more cards and Dara promptly became the second "winner". She decided to take pictures of us playing "for the blog site" so here they are. We had a blast and like all good times - things eventually got too silly to continue...
Dara planned the "bunny ears" with much giggling on everyone's part but mine who had to pretend not to know what was going on. I love this age!
Joel is still slow to move around since his surgery, but he's able to grab Dade without too much difficulty and great efficiency.
Soon the bunny ears weren't enough and I became a peacock. Isn't it lovely?! :)
Then Dade got the camera so Dara could get in on the action of making me look silly (these are supposed to be antlers) - we need to work on his photography skills, but at least it's in focus.
p.s. the bathroom is all one shade of blue as of this afternoon!

1 comment:

Dano and Melinda said...

Hey guys! We are visiting here for the first time! Great blog! Fun pix! Praying for you & excited about the assignement in Africa! I hope we get to see you before you leave! How exciting!

Love ya,
Melinda & gang in SC